Headlights On With Lock/Unlock, Welcome/Leave Home

HAccordCu2

Hey all,

I am trying to set up a module that i can use to turn on headlights with lock and unlock so basically I have all things sorted out except one thing. I want the module to stop working if my headlight switch is set to the OFF position, so basically my switch gives negative ground to 1 of the wires when its set to OFF and i wanna use that signal to turn off the module but i cannot figure that out. I can do that with 5 pin relay but that would mean the relay will stay energised and will drain the battery. Does anyone know any other way? Like a transistor or something?

Thanks in advance

Your question reads like, "I'm at the dance with Mary, how do I ask her to dance with me". At this point we really don't know if Mary is on a date with you at the dance or if Mary knows you've been stalking her and you followed her to the dance - or something in between. The advice will be quite different in each situation - if we want to give any at all.

You'll need to give us more background about how you "got it all sorted out" to this point.

If I understand what your saying and asking, then just use the switch of the head lights. Put everything in parallel with the headlights. Of course I don't have a schematic, so take what I said with a grain of salt.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…