Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HC-05 and annoying pulsation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I desolded the HC-05 led but the pulse remained. I then powered through this https://www.parts-express.com/calin...18v-guitar-effect-pedal-power-supply--245-100, which does not have real isolated outputs, because they have the common mass but at least they are filtered one by one, and I powered the stomp boxes separately, all at output at 100mA, except the Zoom that absorbs 500mA and connected it to the output 500 mA. At this point, I did converge the power supply ground on all the enclosures, and I got the absolute silence but it happens ...

if I turn on the wah wha (bought new and I keep it with the potentiometer closed, I hear a hum and if at the same time I turn on the booster (made by me) that is after the wah, the hum disappears as if the noise loses inside booster, after which there is the amplifier. Here, if I could remove this other hum, I would be more relaxed :)

I did converge the power supply ground on all the enclosures, and I got the absolute silence but it happens ...
Good. As I expected.
if I turn on the wah wha (bought new and I keep it with the potentiometer closed, I hear a hum and if at the same time I turn on the booster (made by me) that is after the wah, the hum disappears as if the noise loses inside booster, after which there is the amplifier. Here, if I could remove this other hum, I would be more relaxed :)
Keep chasing the grounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back