HC-05 and annoying pulsation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I desolded the HC-05 led but the pulse remained. I then powered through this https://www.parts-express.com/calin...18v-guitar-effect-pedal-power-supply--245-100, which does not have real isolated outputs, because they have the common mass but at least they are filtered one by one, and I powered the stomp boxes separately, all at output at 100mA, except the Zoom that absorbs 500mA and connected it to the output 500 mA. At this point, I did converge the power supply ground on all the enclosures, and I got the absolute silence but it happens ...

if I turn on the wah wha (bought new and I keep it with the potentiometer closed, I hear a hum and if at the same time I turn on the booster (made by me) that is after the wah, the hum disappears as if the noise loses inside booster, after which there is the amplifier. Here, if I could remove this other hum, I would be more relaxed

I did converge the power supply ground on all the enclosures, and I got the absolute silence but it happens ...
Good. As I expected.
Keep chasing the grounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…