Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have A Cool Yule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Most Helpful Member
Must be the holiday season as the Electro Tech banner has that little hat as is Tesla wearing his. :)

Wishing all my friends here a happy and joyous holiday season whatever your religious beliefs or convictions may be.

Last year we lost my mom in November so the Holidays were less than great, however, mom was 92 and had a great life. My ssister now has the "big house" so as before we will all congregate there. My kids, grandkids, brother and sisters.

I'll leave work today in a few hours till January 7th and like that!

To all have a cool yule!

Ron

Must be the holiday season as the Electro Tech banner has that little hat as is Tesla wearing his. :)

Wishing all my friends here a happy and joyous holiday season whatever your religious beliefs or convictions may be.

Last year we lost my mom in November so the Holidays were less than great, however, mom was 92 and had a great life. My ssister now has the "big house" so as before we will all congregate there. My kids, grandkids, brother and sisters.

I'll leave work today in a few hours till January 7th and like that!

To all have a cool yule!

Ron

Ditto, Ron. Happy Holiday's

kv:)

Many thanks, Ron. Best wishes to you and yours! :)

Ron:

You probably deserve a break. Please enjoy it. Recharge the batteries. Try not to fall far down the fiscal cliff as if you can do anything about it except raid the reserves under the mattress.

Happy Holidays and thanks for everything.

KISS

May Santa bring you guys all the components on your wish lists.
Happy holidays.

Alec

Merry Christmas, guys and gals!

Maybe this year my stocking won't be full of coal...:p

Merry Xmas

Very thankful for the help and advice received on this great forum.

Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year. ♪♪♫♫♫♫♪♪

Felicidades y un Próspero Año Nuevo. ♪♫♫♫♫♪♪♪

Ron:

You probably deserve a break. Please enjoy it. Recharge the batteries. Try not to fall far down the fiscal cliff as if you can do anything about it except raid the reserves under the mattress.

Happy Holidays and thanks for everything.

KISS

Yeah, taking it real easy. Enjoyed Christmas with family including kids and the grand kids. Beat the snowstorm getting back home so we are happy. Now it is time to relax and maybe get to the shooting range for a few days. Just kicking back. The coming year I hope to reduce my billing hours and focus on training the young engineers who will be replacing me in a year or maybe two.

Happy New Year to all and best wishes for a safe and prosperous new year as click down to 2013.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back