Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hated for my Hobbies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like the others suggested, people seem to decide pretty fast whether they are going to like someone or not. I would guess there is another reason they are after you, and this is merely a handy outlet. On the other hand, this profession, like most other well-paying professions, seems to draw two kinds of people, those who truly like it and get a kick out of it, and those who are only in it for the money and would never dream of even carrying on a conversation about it on the weekends. These people tend to hate their jobs, so if they see you enjoying it they may be jealous that you truly enjoy your work.

I am trying to figure out the reason why a large number of colleagues at work seem to have a problem with my hobbies involving H.V. experiments

Take a Jacob's ladder or a Tesla coil like this one to work with you. Add a little maniacal laughter and maybe they would stay away from you.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back