Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

has anyone uesd MAXQ3180 before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kusosan

hi,

Has anyone uesd MAXQ3180 before?
I have read its data sheet many times, esp. the first few pages, but I still can't find appropriate input voltage values for V0p,V1p,V2p and voltage differences btw I0p&I0N etc.
Pls help me out~~ thx

Last edited:
Looks like 0 to 2v based on page 3 data sheet. Section covering A to D.

if you refer to the block diagram on page 5, there are some processes before V0p,V1p,V2p can be passed to ADC. So I think the voltage limits for them in front is different from the limits for ADC?

That is just a block diagram for ease of understanding. The spec on page 3 refers to the pin and that is what you should base on :) Pehaps you can breadboard to verify, if in doubt.

Last edited:
Hi kusosan

Do you have results from your tests to this chip? Does it work as expected?

Best regards

Definitely the results are good

Hi

I am using this IC. I find the results at par, but the problem is still I have been working on the BETA versions of the IC. ie Rev A2.

Be careful.

Hello,

I am triyng to use this chip in my project.
As I understood, the working level of the ADC is 1Vpp. I did limit this levels to 70% for safe by hardware.
My problem is to run the MAXQ SPI communication with the MCU (an ATmega324P).
I didn't understand very well the stuff I found over internet (Google search).

I would appreciate so much any C code SPI routines for that.

Reagrds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back