Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

has anyone got any logic ic's they dont want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

777xxx

im looking for :-

1 x 74LS21

1 x74LS153

1 x 74LS08

1 x 74LS00

any help would be appreciated.

im in the uk btw

Last edited:
Also, what country? Shipping can get expensive if international. Besides DIP or SMT, is there any brand preference like Ti, Motorola, etc? I ask because I probably have at least 3 of those 4 in DIP, all socket pulls...

Also, what country? Shipping can get expensive if international. Besides DIP or SMT, is there any brand preference like Ti, Motorola, etc? I ask because I probably have at least 3 of those 4 in DIP, all socket pulls...
uk. no brand preference

Well, shipping from Canada would cost a bit I think, even a padded envelope. If you get no other replies, get back to me and I'll look for the other chips, I have 8 of the 74LS21N so far....

1 x 74LS21

1 x74LS153

1 x 74LS08

1 x 74LS00

All those are available from Farnell electronics at around 55p each except the 153 at about 80p

The total for those and a couple of the RAMs you want would be under a tenner, plus post.

For reference, Rapid Electronics are reasonably priced for delivery at around £4.80 per order if under £30. RS is £4.95+vat for delivery so still not horrendous if you can make up the order with some extra bits you might need in the future. CPC is £3.60 including vat for delivery of orders under £20. I doubt any of the above are making much profit out of you considering a small packet costs around £3 to send via Royal Mail (plus the packaging)

Have sent all the LS chips, and some SOP SRAM's to 777xxx guys, but if anybody still has any 32k x 8's in DIP, I'm sure he'd grateful to receive them.

Sarah

You can not buy new ones?
i found everything on tme
also found old stock from tesla company

He is lucky guy I sent him a couple of SRAM DIP chips and logic, condition unknown , seems im not alone in I keeping stuff , anybody want any UV EPROM chips.

I have all of the above except the 74LS08. I'm pretty sure I have some somewhere, but I would have to dig a little more. I'm in the US though, so I'm not sure if the shipping would be worth the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back