Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hardware ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

what is a hardware ban and how do you remove one?
ebaumsworld.com baned me w/o warning because they said i spammed when i didnt at all

i just posted another site....once

its probably done many times there too

they have to change their rules...

moody07747 said:
what is a hardware ban and how do you remove one?
ebaumsworld.com baned me w/o warning because they said i spammed when i didnt at all

i just posted another site....once

its probably done many times there too

they have to change their rules...

Perhaps you should read their rules?.

No Spamming: Do not link to your site and tell people to go there. Unless your link is pertinent to a discussion already in progress, any external link posted will be deleted and your account will be banned.

It couldn't be much clearer?, you broke the rules, and they applied the ban as their rules clearly state!.

Probably they have 'just' banned your IP. Usually there is a way how to change your IP (unless you have a static or shared -private IP). New IP will 'unban' you :D

Well, that depends on comcast, whether they assign dynamic or static IPs. If they do static, then you could try to use one of Internets Anonymous Proxys to get to that site.

Cuting the power to the modem and switching it back on works for me.

Also there might be a cookey stating your are baned.So delete your cookeys too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back