Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hard question

Status
Not open for further replies.

iambloo

Hello, i have a bit of a tricky question here, could somebody give me a hand with it please, my chosen system is a cash machine

in 1000 words...

For an Engineering System or Process of your own choice (cash machine):

*Describe the Dynamics of the process or system

*Describe the Sensors/transducers required and how they interface with the process/system controller. You should include : short description, specifications and diagrams

*Describe a suitable control strategy to ensure that the output of the system/process is kept under control at the required set point/reference input. Sketch a suitable diagram

*Draw a block diagram of the system/process and discuss a suitable programming method

cheers for help in advance people :D

If you put up your initial ideas about how you would implement the system or specific questions about the implementation we can give you pointers. I'd doesn't help you at all if we do you homework for you (and none us particularly like doing homework either :) ).

bmcculla said:
If you put up your initial ideas about how you would implement the system or specific questions about the implementation we can give you pointers. I'd doesn't help you at all if we do you homework for you (and none us particularly like doing homework either :) ).

OK, ill try get them posted tonight :D cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back