Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Handsfree Bluetooth fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy

Am I right in thinking my Omega handsfree unit displays "Charging..." when power is NOT plugged in, because of the contact inside the power socket has not sprung back or could it be something more sinister? It's working fine otherwise but the display gets interrupted every couple of seconds with this notice.

It's a tiny socket and don't see how I can get the contact to release without micro tools and magnification. Any hints and tips? Perhaps replace the socket?

I've answered my own question after removing the input socket. The fault remains so I guess it's an IC problem? No idea where to take it from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back