Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hamster powered phone charger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the point is, there's more to the project then just... building it. Gotta have all that paperwork, whatever it may be. :D

It is merely GCSE, and I don't think you concentrate on logistics. Just the project and the concept should score fine. Personally I think that's quite good!

A C!?!?!

Obviously the teacher of the class couldn't appreciate the project! Even with a bad write up I would have given it an A-, its a wonderful (and fun) idea!

This was in the paper last month, it said something like he only got a c because it was just simpily connecting a turbine to the wheel and wiring it up to his phone.
it was a good idea though i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back