Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hall Effect Throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam erica

I have a project comprising a Li-Po battery, semsored hub motor, programmable electronic speed controller and Hall effect throttle. What is unique is that I want to have the motor accelerate at the rate ("punch") programmed into the controller, not to be controlled by the operator's hand. In this way, I think the acceleration experience can be replicated exactly. Thus, I would either want to replace the throttle with an ON/OFF switch, or insert an ON/OFF switch into the throttle circuit, if I knew what leads to connect. In the latter case the throttle would have to be taped full ON.

I know that a simple ON/OFF switch isn't compatible with Hall sensing, but is there anything out there that would do the job?

I have a thumb throttle in my posession and it has 4 pins on the connection.

In any case, I don't know how to proceed. Any suggestions?

Sam

Without the schematics for the controller and throttle it's difficult for us to make any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back