Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

half bridge circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
guyz can a half bridge circuit be used to control the motor in two directions using a single supply?? or is it necessary to use H bridge ?? or is there any way to control the motor using two transistors only with one supply plz guide me

Last edited:
half bridge = one direction.
h-bridge = fwd/rev.
two transistors + relay = all directions??

go for the h-bridge :happy:

actually i wanted to use l293d as my driver but as it could not give high current i decided to amplify the current with transistors is that possible coz i want to use l293d and the current is upto 8A

I remember some articals in this forum relating to doing the same thing, using mosfets and transistors. use the search heading at the top of the page (mosfet H-bridge).
Also some other ic's may give that many amps for your application

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back