Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H- BRIDGE OUPUT 0v whenever i connect my transformer to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeddy09

pls i need help on my diy sine wave inverter project. i am designing a 3kva 36V sine wave inverter , i am using spwm @16khz on left bridge and 50hz on right bridge : here comes the problem when i connect my transformer across my bridge it eats up the AC voltage i get 0VAC but with 2,2k resistor across i get 15VAC to 21VAC it varies also i get a small DC voltage of between 2-4.5VDC across the bridge pls can someone tell me what is wrong ? should i even be getting DC voltage across the bridge. i need help!

Clearly R4 need to be increased. .....sarcasm

We need much more information. schematic!
Right now the only thing we know is:
i will draw out my schematics and update as soon as i can but could this be my problem too? https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/meeting-a-trouble-in-my-pure-sine-wave-inverter.141662/ because my boost transistors(tip41c,tip42c) always get hot while testing ,but my mosfets run cool at the resistive load,i an using ir2110 mosfet driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back