Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-bridge for Nth time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate.

No problem. One thing I will suggest now though, you are FAR FAR FAR better off simulating anything approaching a final circuit in a better sim. LTspice seems to be the weapon of choice around these parts. So you can get a lot of help from this community if you change simulators, and it will be more accurate to real life too. Finally, this is advice coming from someone that loves the falstad sim. I use it all the time. So I'm not spouting some kind of propaganda. LTspice is freeware after all.

Note:
BTW, There is a handy little "thank you" button near the bottom right corner of every post.

"Did you find this post helpful? 0 [+] [-]" <---- Something along these lines.

I don't need it, or care. Just pointing out that the option is there for those who choose to use it.

-()blivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back