Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guide me! Best Tutorial kit for ""C for microcont

Status
Not open for further replies.

nburgankw

I am newbie in programming microcontrollers in C (even programming).

I want to buy one kit for self study at home to lewarn C for microcontrollers.Please note that i am new to programming but have little kowledge of electronics.

kit should include Book with explaination and experiments, Development board,some sensors,

Kit sholh be like that at completing course I should have good knowledge
in C for controlling Microcontroller.

:arrow: Even if some one is willing to sell his used Kit at discounted price ,It will be appreciated.

:arrow: I need guidance fron some expert that which kit is good before I buy!(new -----tutorial & development board).

Thanks in Advanve!! :D
shabbir

C complier for PIC.

Well. I can't really tell you which compiler is good from experience because so far I've only been working with MPLAB in assembly but I will evetually be converting to a C compiler because it's faster to develope projects.

I have been looking on the internet and this is the company I think I'm probably going to buy software from.

https://www.ccsinfo.com/picc.shtml

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back