Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gsm allarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosco

hallo all

i serching for a circuit to make a mobile phone(6110 or anthor nokia cheap model) like alarm system input signal or trigger or contact to send me a signal to anthor phone like message or calling etc .

sorry for my english

thanks
bosco

u can use mbus protocol, but u have to connect your phone with microcontroller or computer to send mbus commands which are send at 9600pbs

need the circuit diagram of gsm allarm with pic16f84

hallo

if any body have a circuit diagram with pic16f84 with any nokia mobile phone pls send to me

thanks

ckt diagram is simple just connect pic16f84's serial pin to the mobile directly to Tx and Rx if you are using fbus and if you are using mbus u can connect both pin to single mbus pin on mobile through resistor.

pic Tx --- resistor 220 hms optional ----> Fbus Rx mobile
pic Rx --- resistor 220 hms optional ----> Fbus Tx mobile

pic Tx --- resistor 220 hms ----> mbus mobile
pic Rx --- resistor 220 hms ----> mbus mobile

further more ciruits are given below for pc connectivity
and nokia pins

Attachments

• Nokia3310cable.gif
    Nokia3310cable.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 248
  • nokia pinout battery.jpg
    nokia pinout battery.jpg