Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

grey unreadable text - downgrade sucks. The new HMI is unuseable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I have noticed, the menu bar used to stay visible underneath the browser menu bar, but it doesn't any more.
You have to scroll all the way to the top of the page before it becomes visible again. Chrome on Win 8.1.

Yes that was an add-on. I'm hunting down replacement add-on now. First and foremost is the better love/hate buttons. With your login issue what version iPhone is that & what browser. Ignorant android user here.

The menu bar was very handy, it would be great if you could find a replacement.
Regarding the login issue - it's iPhone 7 on Safari browser, ios 11.2.6.
As for the other issue about attaching screenshot files in PM, I am on the laptop - Chrome & Win 8.1.
Normal posts show the attach files box, but in PM I only see 'insert image', which then requires a URL.
PM.png

Found replacement for menu bar. Have put in PO for it. Will be up by end of week.

Went through 4 iPhones with folks today and couldn't replicate the issue. However these weren't power users like yourself. Could it be a caching thing? I noticed or SEO guys computer was showing old logo.

Normal posts show the attach files box, but in PM I only see 'insert image', which then requires a URL.
Attaching files in PMs has always been an oddity.
For some reason it never was enables as standard.
Some members have requested it and the moderators have enabled it.

Why it was not enabled as standard, I have no idea. When I asked about this a couple of years ago, nobody could think of a good reason why it was not enabled.

JimB

I hate the stark white background. It gives me a headache staring into it... Too many pixels are lit up...

I much prefer the "Dark Shack" layout over at QRZ.com
Dark.png

Last edited:
Just got the following error,
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, dmiyares@wtwhmedia.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at www.electro-tech-online.com Port 443

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back