Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Graphic LCD Controller S1D13700 on LM320240CCW Topway LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

yratman

Dear All,

Does anyone has experience to drive LM320240CCW LCD from Topway using S1D13700 library from Swordfish compiler?

I have a trouble using that library.

I have full pixel on Y position (240), but i have only about 1/4 of the total pixel on X position (320). I never be able to write full pixel on the screen.

I do not know why the LCD can not be driven even in monochrome mode (1bpp) as required by the library.

Thanks if any help on this.
Regard
yratman.

Dear All,

Does anyone has experience to drive LM320240CCW LCD from Topway using S1D13700 library from Swordfish compiler?

I have a trouble using that library.

I have full pixel on Y position (240), but i have only about 1/4 of the total pixel on X position (320). I never be able to write full pixel on the screen.

I do not know why the LCD can not be driven even in monochrome mode (1bpp) as required by the library.

Thanks if any help on this.
Regard
yratman.

hopefully you have sovled out the problem, if you like you are welcome to conact Aoran Industry(LCD) ,
Their engineers can help you out , check it out at triple w dot cn-aoran.com .you will get more than you expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back