Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good Wind power website

Status
Not open for further replies.

fzn10

Does any one know of a good website, that provide technical details about stand alone wind power systems. Iv been trying to google it, all i can find is adverstisments and the like.

"Google" Michael Hackleman and you'll get a lot of wind power and alternative energy sites. Michael wrote a book titled something like Wind and Windspinners, a book on homemade wind generators. I have a copy in storage somewhere and it's interesting reading.

Mother Earth News and other magazines that show up on the above "Google" will be good sources of information. And I think that Mother Earth News also may have a book club or something like that with more information available.

Dean

The Epicenter.com and The 12volt Side of Life have some links. They deal primarily with generating home power, staying off of the main grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back