Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good range of FC/FM & KW capacitors in UK??

Status
Not open for further replies.

olly_k

Hi folks I am after a good range of the above capacitor types (Panasonic & Nichicon respectively) from a UK suplier but cannot seem to find anywhere that does these.
Only decent place I know is Mouser but I don't need a large order at the moment!

Ebay offer nothing either. Any ideas?

RS do have FC, but have a limited choice compared to Mouser. I am surprised to be honest I would think there would be a big enough market for them but maybe not.. I only wanted a couple FC the rest used for audio signal were to be KW's.

I was just looking at the Panasonic caps for an LCD tv. Near as I could tell, the FR series have better ESR than FC, with other specs being the same same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back