Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good quality wireless microphone needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobegtuuu

wireless microphone searched

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a good quality (about similar to 96 kbps mp3) wireless microphone schematic. Of course there are hundreds of schematics on the internet, but I don't want to test them all to hear the quality. It needs to be able to transmit around 96 kHz, because it's the only dead spot on my radio. I also want it to transmit somewhere around 20 meters, (60 ft.). Having a solid transmission range (you know, staying at 96, instead of switching through 96.2, 96.4 etc....) is a must. 9v power supply is ok, but I prefer 3v or 6v (2 or 4 AA batteries).

does anyone know a schematic that fits my needs??

thanks in advance,

robert

ps sorry for my possible bad English, I'm from the Netherlands....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back