Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good Program for Design Schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McCurdy

What is a good free program for drawing and steamlining circuit schematics? If not free than something that is good. I currently have crodile physics which is nice for building and testing circuits, but I need something that I can use to produce professional looking schematics

here is what I have to do now... :(
www.quantumninja.com/hw/Circuit.pdf

Tom McCurdy said:
seems like it will be good... its real ... complicated looking right now

Eagle's complexity is reasonable for the job. The thing to realize is that this will also make a board from schematics and do a damn fine job of autorouting it! You can then home etch a board or send the files out to mfg.

the computer will automatically make the PCB!?!?! :shock: suweet! how do i do it?

How

How do you simply just click on things like to select something

I am trying to create this circuit on there as a beginner's circuit

**broken link removed**

How do I add single reistors
Single capacitors
Optimize circuit upon completion
Create into board
Label everything as it does in the examples

thx a lot
:roll: :oops: :cry:

Status