Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good books to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
another good one that gets overlooked is "The Dictionary of Electronics" it's laid out like a regular dictionary, and it's not a book you "read" like you normally would, but there's a lot of good information in there, and explains things pretty well with lots of drawings and pictures. Radio Shack used to publish it, but it's now published by Newnes.

hehe, I'd read it like a book, when I was a kid I had an encyclopedia of science and technology stuff, like how various things were built and functioned that was very well illustrated, I read that from A to Z at least half a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back