Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Glitches filtering using RCR filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejongfan

Hi all,

I am designing a ADC circuit using ADS62P49

**broken link removed**

There are few things I am not clear about this analog front-end design:
- RCR filter:what is its function ? is it the same as RC filter because we can combine 2 resistors in series together ? If not, why ?
- Glitches filtering: as I know, glitches are electrical pulses. Since they are arbitrary, how do we design a filter to remove it ?
- 5Ω damping resistors: I've read few documents about damping resistors. Basically it is used to prevent overshoots current when switching. Am I right to say that due to the presence of those damping resistors, electrons will "see more impedance" moving back and forth ? But if it is the case then we will have a voltage drop, right ?

Thank you
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back