Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ghostman11's health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all hi pommie, the incubator is on hold for 2 weeks while i waite for some bits but i amk itching to get on with it lol although i will have to direct operations while Logan does the building!!

Hi all. i would like to say a big thank you to everyone for my card and gift :D its been a hard few days and it cheered me up no end!

Hi ghostman,
great to see you with us more regularly now and posting quite often. Your protege (Logan) has definitely done you proud with his steely determination and hard work on your project, as has your Good Lady, Rachel, with her frequent updates on your touch-and-go condition and keeping the family unit together.

Wishing you all the very best toward a suitable recovery.

Kind regards,
Mick.

thanks Mick, things are improving slowly but surely, i can now move all the fingers on my left hand but not the hand itself, i can also stand for around 2-3 mins but cant walk yet. so i am on the way to recovery! i still cant talk in a manner anyone can understand but rachell says that isnt a bad thing :D

thanks Mick, things are improving slowly but surely, i can now move all the fingers on my left hand but not the hand itself, i can also stand for around 2-3 mins but cant walk yet. so i am on the way to recovery! i still cant talk in a manner anyone can understand but rachell says that isnt a bad thing :D

ghostman,
Its been a few months now, and I am just wondering how much your recovery has been so far. I hope to hear you are doing well! ;)

-Ben

ghostman,
Its been a few months now, and I am just wondering how much your recovery has been so far. I hope to hear you are doing well! ;)
-Ben

hi Ben,
I have spoken to Jason a number of times recently on the Forum Chat.
On his behalf, I am very pleased to say he is making a good recovery.:D
At the moment he is busy with his farm.

Eric

hi Ben,
I have spoken to Jason a number of times recently on the Forum Chat.
On his behalf, I am very pleased to say he is making a good recovery.:D
At the moment he is busy with his farm.

Eric

Eric,
Ah thanks, thats very nice to know! :D

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back