Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ghostman11's health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Hi to all.
I thought i would give you all a update, Jason is now fully awake. He is out of intensive care and on a HIGH Dependency ward, he is unable to walk or talk and has little movement of any kind on the left side.
He can communicate slowly with paper and a pen and has asked me to say thank you and hi! we hope to have him home within a few weeks.
Kind Regards
Rachel xx

Always nice to get a breath of good news. Great to hear things are improving.

Ron

Hi to all.
I thought i would give you all a update, Jason is now fully awake. He is out of intensive care and on a HIGH Dependency ward, he is unable to walk or talk and has little movement of any kind on the left side.
He can communicate slowly with paper and a pen and has asked me to say thank you and hi! we hope to have him home within a few weeks.
Kind Regards
Rachel xx

I saw this thread a bit waay too late.

God Bless both of you and may things improve for Jason daily.

TV Tech

Just to let all you kind people know, Jason should be home next Thursday! We have had to make alot of changes to the house as he wont be able to walk for a while.
He still has no speech and no feeling on the left side, but we are just glad he is coming home.So hopefuly he will be saying hi to you all soon.
I would like to thank everyone for the kind support and words of comfort
Rachel xx

I am very pleased to hear this! I hope he will continue to get better! :)
Der Strom

Just to let all you kind people know, Jason should be home next Thursday! We have had to make alot of changes to the house as he wont be able to walk for a while.
He still has no speech and no feeling on the left side, but we are just glad he is coming home.So hopefuly he will be saying hi to you all soon.
I would like to thank everyone for the kind support and words of comfort
Rachel xx

I would not attempt to beguile you with platitudes and wishful thinking as these days will be hard for all your family. In these cases the prognosis is usually not positive. What I will say is that these coming days will exercise your vows and your faith. Your strength will be put to the test when your family will need your strength the most. I shall pray that your days to come have fair winds and following seas...

My best wishes to you and your family

hi all. well i am back home :D many thanks to all who have given support and words of comfort to my familly, i am forever in your debt. it has been a hard time for them. seeing as i wasnt about at christmas i would like to wish everyone a belated merry christmas and a joyful new year!

Hi, great to see you are back :).

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well . Hope you get completely well soon.

PS: Nice to see you got a "Super" chicken with ya :p

hi all. well i am back home :D many thanks to all who have given support and words of comfort to my familly, i am forever in your debt. it has been a hard time for them. seeing as i wasnt about at christmas i would like to wish everyone a belated merry christmas and a joyful new year!

Hey, great to have you back! I'm glad you're doing better!
And a belated Merry Christmas and Joyful New Year to you as well!
Der Strom

:D:D:D

The power of prayers can NEVER be disputed.

Although I don't know you I am happy that you are at last able to type on a 'puter again :)

God bless. May you get stronger day by day.

TV Tech

On a sidenote...and I have never seen this before on a Website...EM made a little change to the Website that allowed people to donate in order to help Jason. I don't know if much money came in. It's the Internet after all. Where nobody is supposed to care.

Apparently, some do.

And I am proud to be associated with ETO. Great site. Thanks EM.

Last edited:
Hey i know we never chatted at all but i hate to see someone sick. I hope you get better and better. btw my name is Jason also heh..

Im glad to hear your home and just take it easy.

thanks all it realy is good to be back! as for careing i think its one of the things that makes this community special. alot of the other forums are so unfriendly, this place just kinda feels like home!

Saw you last night on the chat and felt happy to see you back. All the best for a speedy normalisation, GM 11.

Nice to see you here again, and all best to ETO and for EM for his efforts.

I also had the opportunity to chat with Ghostman. Happy to see his remarkably high spirits. What a great attitude!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back