Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ghostman11's health

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
On behalf of Jason's (Ghostman11's) wife Rachelle.

Jason is in critical condition. A blood born infection has comprised his liver transplant. He was hospitalized on Christmas eve, unconscious with a blood clot in his brain.

Please include Jason and Rachelle in you best wishes and prayers.

3v0

Last edited:
Thoughts and prayers go out to Jason and Rachelle as well as family in general. Yes, may they have the strength to get through this.

Ron

Sincere best wishes to Jason and Family for a speedy recovery......Eric

Best wishes and hope for the future. For you both.

kv

Last edited:
Oh Dear!

~Sending peace and hope to Jason and Rachelle!~
~Lets all hope Jason gets better very soon!~

Wishing the pair a happy new year and happy holidays!

-Ben

I hope he recovers well for his sake and his family.

Update

Jason suffered a series of small strokes and the doctors ask Rachel if she wanted to withdraw life support. Rachel has pointed out that Jason is a fighter.

In the next day Jason's condition improved. The infection is under control and
that there were moving him (I assume out of intensive care).

Thanks to everyone for their help and thoughts. And thanks to Edeca and my SO
who relayed Rachel's messages.

hi H,
Many thanks for the good news update.:)

Nice good news as we close the year out. May he continue to improve as we move into 2011 and may it be a great year for them.

Ron

Glade to here that I sure like Jason. I sure hope he'll get back in good shape He a supper Guy.

Update

Jason has been moved to another hospital with a special unit that has a machine for liver treatment. Better isolation. He is still unconscious but blood counts are a little better.

Until he wakes they will not how much damage there is, but after various scans it would seem likely he will have weakness on the left side.

Thank you 3v0 for the Updates.

I hope he will regain strength and receive compatible donor.

i sincerely wish Jason, a stable recovery and normalization sooner . Appaarantly as his wife put it, he is of fighting nature,
. I definitely feel that the would come out successful . All the best for his good health.

Definately good news to hear when he got to go to a rehab hospital off the critical care needs. Livers are a pretty common transplant so he should do well once he regains consiousness. Did the out like a light for a month thing and it may be hospital induced so he has a chance to heal up a little before he is awake. It's aesier to do a lot of stuff like that. Heres to hopin he continues to improve and gets back to the forum soon.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back