Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

generator cct

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm not sure I'll have to go and find out ,but it's a 23cc petrol engine basically the same type used in a brush cutter(I think thats what Americans call them) and is very powerful

rotor span is @1800mm or 6 feet or 72 inches, think you use imperial measurements over the pond.really am looking fwd to getting it all together and fly forever(well almost )without having to worry about batteries discharging and ruining the fun. :D

Thats some pretty cool stuff..
on a side note :: if you were to use a luxeon LED for your search light ,you would save lots of power..

ok I'll lookout for one of those thanks,
so if i bolt this lot together i should be self sufficient on power :D ,but can i pick your brain one last time please -will the batteries just trickle charge or do i need to switch the LM 338 regulated output off when the batteries are charged to prevent damaging them?

pm'd you -its the last time honest-really sorry to have bugged you for so long, but trying to find info without an expert backing up your findings can be rather fruitless as you never have the confidence its right and yes sir you are an electronics god imho and i thank you once again for all your help ,yippee for the American allies.

My title , is just that ,a title based on the number of posts .. :oops:
There are lots of people on here , who are more knowlegeable
than me .. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back