Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

General electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morthland

Hi guys! Yes, another newbie here to ask questions - but **broken link removed** have been hanging around here as a guest reading over some threads for a while.**broken link removed** Very helpful forum and a ton of great information!

Anyways, I figured it was time for a question of my own.waterproof led strip light I currently have a little project that I'd like to do involving RGB LED Ribbon lighting but couldn't find too much info on what I need to do. Right now I'm in the 'theoretical' stage! This is the ribbon I am talking about:

Last edited:
Anyways, I figured it was time for a question of my own.

Yes, OK, but what is the question?

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back