Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

General Electric SCR Manual & Data Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham00

A lot of time ago, this application book
General Electric SCR Manual & Data Book 6th Ed. 1979
was the bible of SCR and TRIAC applications. The book, I see, is still available on Amazon or eBay.

Ok, today it's a bit outdated but I'd like to find a PDF copy for reference purpose and to remember a lost time when digital world was just one of the possible worlds ...

Does someone know if it's available in PDF on the internet in some place?

Thanks a lot.

The Internet knows, but it may not say.

Abour GE SCR MANUAL

Hello, I was searching for this book online, despite of having one copy. I am trying to find someways to convert it to PDF and to post it for public interest. Meanwhile I would suggest you to get free membership of "www.scibd.com" and to download some books.
No, there is not a PDF of this "BIBLE", but I am sure you'll find a lots of useful books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back