Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gal needs help with bulb 4.8v 0.96w

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldfishGirl

Hi guys - I need help in finding a replacement bulb. The tag exactly states: Normal Bulb: 4.8V 0.96W Rated voltage / Wattage: 24V 9.6W The part/bulb I need looks just like a Christmas string light type of bulb (long clear tube, two wires that you thread back into the plastic bulb holder, etc.) I have not been able to find any bulbs to replace this. The only thing I found that MAY be close is Dorcy 41-1676 seen here at Dorcy International - Flashlights, LED Flashlights, Flashlight Batteries, Flashlight Bulbs, but I can't see the photo clearly and I am not even sure if it would work. Is there something you can suggest? I'm a SQL and Access nerd and work with pets, but no electrical knowledge, so any help would be appreciated - thanks, and have a great holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back