Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gain control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dose any one have any tips on this circut to make life easier

the to scans go together #2 is the top half and 3 is bottom

Attachments

• scan0002.pdf
    176 KB · Views: 195
  • scan0003.pdf
    102.5 KB · Views: 181
066 said:
Dose any one have any tips on this circut to make life easier

the to scans go together #2 is the top half and 3 is bottom

Hi 066,

No offense, but if you want someone to take the trouble to help you out, you could at least provide information on what you actually want. Write a couple of lines about what you need made easier. What's not working out the way you want? What needs to be easier?

er. . .not to keep sounding like I'm coming down on you hard or anything, but why not combine the two PDFs?

Anyway, try putting more information about what you want and what you're having trouble with. The circuit looks pretty straightforward.

Torben

sorry i just wanted a second opion on this to make sure that the desing was bulit correctly

I simulated the design and it does operate as an AGC circuit, as expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back