Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fuzzy logic system

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoelectric

hi all,

Do anyone has a sample of designing fuzzy logic system using verilog?
I really dont know how to start program using verilog to design a fuzzy logic system from given input, and output pattern

if anyone know any website or verilog fuzzy logic project, hopefully you willing share with me. I just need some reference for my mini project

thank you.

fuzzy logic system from given input, and output pattern
Do you mean neural network? Fuzzy logic is nothing special it's just weighted logic.

Do you mean neural network? Fuzzy logic is nothing special it's just weighted logic.

Hi sceadwian,

Thanks for replying.
Not for neural network. I just want some sample of the fuzzy operation using verilog code. Any explanaition about fuzzy logic controller also will be nice.
hope u have any idea...

Thanks.

Fuzzy logic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can't help ya with the verilog, not many people around here use it.

I'm still trying to understand exactly what you're asking for, as your original post said "with given input pattern and output pattern" which doesn't make any kind of sense to me, fuzzy logic is just an extension of regular logic where there is more than just a true or false condition. It's basically an attempt to mathematically model the decision making process. It's more of a buzz word than anything else.

Can't help ya with the verilog, not many people around here use it.

I'm still trying to understand exactly what you're asking for, as your original post said "with given input pattern and output pattern" which doesn't make any kind of sense to me, fuzzy logic is just an extension of regular logic where there is more than just a true or false condition. It's basically an attempt to mathematically model the decision making process. It's more of a buzz word than anything else.

Hi again,

Thanks again. Yes i need help with the verilog implementation.
about the meaning of "with given input pattern and output pattern" ;let say

IF temperature IS very cold THEN stop fan
IF temperature IS cold THEN turn down fan
IF temperature IS normal THEN maintain level
IF temperature IS hot THEN speed up fan

so,which one is the input and output and how to implemented it using verilog code.

btw, what do you know about the neural network using fuzzy logic system.
actually i just found out that my project need to implement neural network sys.

hope u can help
thanks.

You should probably be talking to your instructors about what is expected of you. You're asking very broad questions which have no specific answers.
Fuzzy logic can be very simple or very complex, and neural networks are more complicated than I've had time to read about =\

Verilog doesn't know anything about cold or very cold. It only works on data, 1's and 0's. You have to have some kind of encoding scheme before you can even think about using verilog. Then, you need to know how to write verilog code. It's not hard at all, but there is a learning curve. We can help you write and debug code, but it's up to you to learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back