Funny Images Thread!

I feel closer to Maurice than to her. What blocks me is the timing of the different processes for what I consider "complex" dishes. Salads instead, I can handle... and even be creative.
I tried cooking a few times. I can do one thing, say an egg, but by the time I have done the bacon and the toast, the egg is cold.

spec

Why is it ], when I put two things together that I don't like (eggs and milk) = egg nog and I love the stuff. The aversion to milk existed since I was a baby. The white of an egg boiled is just disgusting. Milk and Eggs as "glue" in food is fine.

Why is it ], when I put two things together that I don't like (eggs and milk) = egg nog and I love the stuff. The aversion to milk existed since I was a baby. The white of an egg boiled is just disgusting. Milk and Eggs as "glue" in food is fine.

You are moving into an arcane / obscure realm now.

I will have to find out about FaceBook sometime.

Most of my friend have jokes that, unfortunately, would not be acceptable on ETO.

spec

Dare to open then a thread titled "Not acceptable to ETO"? It would be an instantaneous (but fleeting) success.

EDIT/
Corrected to "fleeting".
Gracias Jim
/EDIT

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…