Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FSK Equations

Status
Not open for further replies.

derick007

I am trying to derive an equation for an FSK signal in the time domain - see FSKTime

I then want to use Fourier analysis/transforms to find an equation so that I can plot the frequency response - see FSKFreq

I think I am nearly there, but the 2 delta terms and the minus signs in the FSKFreq document are concerning me

Attachments

• FSKTime.pdf
    130.2 KB · Views: 203
  • FSKFreq.pdf
    136.9 KB · Views: 193
If you are modelling, step or impulse response is the normal way to do it. For real time, slow sweep freq is the proper way.

Having trouble with equation 14 in FSK3.png

Included FSK1 & 2 for reference. Taken from a document entitled Intuitive Guide to Principles of Communication.

Any help would be most welcome.

Attachments

• FSK1.png
    FSK1.png
    354.5 KB · Views: 239
  • FSK2.png
    FSK2.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 219
  • FSK3.png
    FSK3.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 217
Questions, corrections?
Please contact me,
Charan Langton

Email links deleted... Mod!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried sending you an email to email link deleted, but keeps getting rejected.

Will try your website

Last edited by a moderator:
I copied it from her public pdf file. Consider my last comment as a cut and paste from the author of my previous link to her pdf file on FSK obviously not my own content or email. It is not private info. She is a public figure https://www.google.com/search?q=Charan+Langton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b try somewhere else. SHe is a self-employed author and consultant after 20yrs at Loral Aerospace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back