Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

frequency counter (Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush_it1

I am building a frequency counter using counter IC 7490
my doubt is that how the pin named A & B should be connected to make a divide by 10 counter

Also i want to know a circuit configuration to connect my crystal oscillator so as to generate the clock

and if possible kindly tell me the crystal oscillator suited for a range of 1MHz.....,..

With the 7490, you input your clock pulse to CP0. This will be /2 and output to Q0. You wire Q0 to CP1, which is the /5 input.

This page has various oscillators you can make, depending on whether you want to use a series or parallel crystal. http://z80.info/uexosc.htm

Attachments

• 7490connections.png
    7490connections.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 241
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back