Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freelance technical writers wanted for how-to articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithy468

Hi,

I'm looking for people that would be interested in writing some how-to articles about the Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other topics. The articles will be around 1000-2000 words in length and cover mostly basic level topics. I'll provide the topic and an outline for each article. Authors can work remotely and get paid per article.

Desired skills:
Good at writing in English
Able to explain complex topics clearly, at a novice level
Education in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is a bonus
Experienced with the Raspberry Pi or Arduino
Intermediate level C, C+, Python, Arduino, or Linux programming

If you're interested, please send me a PM with a little information about yourself and your level of knowledge/experience in these areas. I'll reply with more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back