Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free solar panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crash: On the "not an expert" and "beer snobs" part, hard to figure that part out. And I doubt they will clean and scape the labels off the bottles (I would steam them off, safer after all that beer drinking).

HarveyH42, Audioguru might be shipping some girls to Florida in November of 09.. You got my back on this? We worry about the beer then.

The first part is a little gross.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/happy-xmas.86654/

Crash: On the "not an expert" and "beer snobs" part, hard to figure that part out. And I doubt they will clean and scape the labels off the bottles (I would steam them off, safer after all that beer drinking).
This is not do-it-yourself beer. We take the dirty beer bottles back to the beer store for a refund and the beer manufacturer cleans them.

This is not do-it-yourself beer. We take the dirty beer bottles back to the beer store for a refund and the beer manufacturer cleans them.

Making a joke with Crashsite. Clean, sterilize and scrape the labels.

I figured steam would be safer. And after they drink all that beer.

Can anyone tell me where the ELECTRONICS site is? I am really thrilled that someone out there is a Canadian scavenger and is doing well, nevertheless...

was'nt free but I bought reject panels from manufacturer at prices I could afford..... Glass is free if you ask at places that sell double glazing (at least in UK) cos the glass recycling people don't want it cos it's the "wrong" sort of glass so they have to pay to landfill it!

Perhaps a moderator should close this silly thread?

I'm sick of seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back