Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roff

I'm downsizing, and I have a number of books that I hate to just throw away. I'm attaching a list. It was composed on Word 2000, which I hope is readable by newer versions of Word.

If you want better descriptions of any of them, post here or PM me and I'll post a description or a copy of the Table of Contents.

If you want any of them you can have them for the cost of shipping, which is pretty reasonable using USPS media mailing.

Attachments

• Technical books.doc
    21 KB · Views: 670
Last edited:
Definitely looks like good stuff... for the ones you don't give to forum members, see if you can donate them to your nearest library.

Wow, I sure could use just about every one of those ;)
Der Strom

Do you want me to send any to you? Remember that you have to pay shipping.

I'm definitely considering it!
How much do you think it will cost to ship, say, three of them to VT? The ones that really caught my eye were Electronic Engineering (Alley & Atwood), Electrical Engineering Circuits (Skilling), and the Philips, 74HC/HCT High-speed CMOS Databook.
Der Strom

Last edited:
I'm definitely considering it!
How much do you think it will cost to ship, say, three of them to VT? The ones that really caught my eye were Electronic Engineering (Alley & Atwood), Electrical Engineering Circuits (Skilling), and the Philips, 74HC/HCT High-speed CMOS Databook.
Der Strom
I'll get back to you. I'm up to my ass in alligators right now.

I'll get back to you. I'm up to my ass in alligators right now.

roasted , smoked or open flamed.......

But seriously that book list is great, it is a shame the shipping would kill me but eh I couldn't let that quote go.....

Cheers Bryan

roasted , smoked or open flamed.......

But seriously that book list is great, it is a shame the shipping would kill me but eh I couldn't let that quote go.....

Cheers Bryan
Sauteed...
Actually, I meant to say I'm up to my owl in assigators.

I'm very interested in these books:

1. Keeth & Baker, DRAM Circuit Design, New York: IEEE Press, 2001
  2. Hall, Hall, & McCall, High-Speed Digital Systems Design, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000
  3. Skilling, Electrical Engineering Circuits, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1960
  4. Peled & Liu, Digital Signal Processing, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1976
  5. Shinners, Control System Design, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1964
  6. D’Azzo & Houpis, Control System Analysis and Synthesis, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1960
  7. Moschytz & Horn, Active Filter Design Handbook, Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1981

I would be willing to pay for shipping, would you mind calculating the overall cost as well?

Thanks!

I'm very interested in these books:

1. Keeth & Baker, DRAM Circuit Design, New York: IEEE Press, 2001
  2. Hall, Hall, & McCall, High-Speed Digital Systems Design, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000
  3. Skilling, Electrical Engineering Circuits, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1960
  4. Peled & Liu, Digital Signal Processing, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1976
  5. Shinners, Control System Design, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1964
  6. D’Azzo & Houpis, Control System Analysis and Synthesis, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1960
  7. Moschytz & Horn, Active Filter Design Handbook, Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1981

I would be willing to pay for shipping, would you mind calculating the overall cost as well?

Thanks!
I think most of those are all still available. If not, I'll let you know. The books are free, you only need to pay for shipping (by Paypal). I'll let you know what the charges will be, and you can tell me whether or not you are willing to pay them.

Last edited:
Im not at home right now. I'll check out what I have remaining when I get home, and then try to prioritize all the remaining requests.

Here are the remaining free books (you pay shipping).

Attachments

• Technical books 02-05-11.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 476
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back