Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FREE, 2000 ft of 20 AWG Teflon Coated Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemelec

One, 2,000 Foot Roll of 20 AWG, Teflon coated, (PTFE) Stranded wire.
Weight About 10 Pounds.
It is FREE, But you pay the Shipping Cost

Attachments

• 0-2000 ft.jpg
    0-2000 ft.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Does it have a MIL spec number like M22579? If so, it can be used in aircraft, and I could use it...

You ever find someone to take this off your hands?

Any idea what shipping to zip code 58781 in the US would cost?

I'm interested. :woot:

Any idea what shipping to zip code 58781 in the US would cost?

I'm interested. :woot:
The Shipping Cost is $31.00. Sent Cheapest with an estimated 6 Business day Delivery Time.
Or Expedited $51.00 with a 4 Day Delivery Time.

Possibly you could Email me with your Phone Number, for getting full details from you.
The USA is a Free Call for me.

I am leaving for a Holiday to New Zealand on Monday.

Take care.... Gary

Last edited:
Is this still available? 20886 Why do you want to give it away?

I spoke for it given no one else wanted it but if you actually need it bay all means go for it. I just picked up a load of assorted wire and cable while Chemelec was on vacation and now have no real need of it. ;)

Thanks for finding this out for me. However, at 31 dollars for shipping probably need to pass. However, thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back