Free 1%, 1/2 watt Resistors, made by Philips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemelec

Awhile ago, I recieved THOUSANDS of these resistors for free, rather them being dumped in the garbage, I am giving them away.
(I HATE WASTE.) I have already sent out MANY Packages of these and Everyone seems happy with them, But I still Have a LOT to Give away.

I Offer these for Free, Other than the Postage Cost to anyone that is interested.

Typically I package an assortment of the values I have available to make aproximately a 1 KG Package, in the wrappers as shown. Removing these wrappers would give more resistors for the same weight, but that gets VERY Time Consuming!

My Postage Cost on a Maximum 1 Kg Package (1KG is 2.2 Lbs) to the USA is "$12.00 by Air Mail" or "$9.00 by Surface Mail". Sorry I don't have any control over these Postage prices.
Other Countries are More Expensive, Quite often Including Canada where I live.

Most guys pay this Cash in US Dollars and I gain a Bit, But its your Choice to send Canadian money or Equivalant US Funds. I am not looking to make money.

To View these on my WebSite, Go to:
**broken link removed**

I Need to Dispose of these SOON, Or I will have to Dump them as I need the Space.
Any QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL Me Direct With "ELECTRONIC & RESISTOR" in the Subject Line at: chemelec@Hotmail.com

No Appropriate Subject Line gets Automatically Deleted!

Feel Free to look at my Entire Site, there is lots of good stuff there.
Take care........Gary

Because I am Such a Beautiful and Wonderful Person!

Or

Because my parts supplier doesn't like to hang on to stuff that doesn't sell very well.

You Decide Which, he gives me a lot of stuff

Take care..............Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…