Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fox Delta Frequency Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicmanager

A long time ago, just after the Romans invaded Britain and I was naive enough to believe that RF was an acronym for something other than Ridiculously Frustrating, I foolishly bought 2 of these - one completely assembled and one as a kit.

FD 1.jpg

FD 2.jpg

It's a Frequency Counter, 50 Ohms impedance Output of a range from 50MHz to 500MHz .. .. .. .

The specifications for the unit are included here .. .. http://www.foxdelta.com/projects/fc3-0812.htm

Although it has now been discontinued, I can't find much difference in the current model other than the shape of the enclosure.

I know even less about RF ( Radical Farce ) than I do about any other electronics which isn't a fat lot, so you must not expect any recommendations from me - make up your own mind.

The assembled unit cost me about £70, the kit about half that but I'm not looking to recover my losses - if I'd saved all the money I've spent on my electronics hobby that ended up dropped kicked over our garage I'd be basking in the Bahamas by now, but alas !

I'm happy to pack and post or courier but to UK addresses, and at your risk.

Anybody want to make me an offer :eek:

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back