Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Found a load of old computer mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallery of 101 Vintage Computer Ads

IIRC there was one particular ad that was like for the first of something in computers from like the early 80's, and it appeared that was the only copy in existence. Maybe the first PC ad, I can't recall. The owner made quite a few bucks off it.

Last edited:
Vista is based on the old ME engine.:)
Well it behave like it but seriously ME is based on DOS and Vista is based on NT which is totally different.

True, but not in the sense of reliability. NT carried the MS name for very long.
ME is like a kick up the backside on a very cold morning.
Vista comes close.

I remember Alan Alda promoting the Coleco Adam, and TRS-DOS being renamed "Trash DOS!". Remember the Apple Lisa, heavy like the Kaypro and Osborne portable(?) systems with tiny ( 5") screens? Commodore came out with the 64, 128 and Amiga with much fanfare, dropping quickly in the early 1980s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back