Found a C tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am using Wiz-C from FORED from more than one year (professional version) now, and I am one the biggest project (more than 1500 line of code)... and I begin to have big truble with it : compilation and simulation were fine. But I was unable to have the LCD displaying some thing (the program run as show by a LED). I spend more than 20 hours to solve that issue.
To help to debug the application I buy the PicKey from Fored as it is very interresting : only one wire used. But it did not work and I can said that I had no help from Fored.

I try to adapt my code to BoostC. It was done in few hours and my application is running properly and the code size is smaller of 10%.

So Fored had nice introduction to C for PIC, but don't expect to have support even if you have problem with a bug (I had one with the version 14, the answer was : buy the version 15... and again a lot of hours loss).
But the free version is very nice to begin and the application designer can help to learn, simplify the development of the application.

Jean-Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…