Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

FORWARD & REVERSE, VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR CONTROLLER 2014-01-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinarfi

kinarfi submitted a new article:

FORWARD & REVERSE, VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR CONTROLLER - FORWARD & REVERSE, VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR CONTROLLER WITH POTENTIOMETER

I've put together several circuit for my power steering assist and I think each successive design / build get better than the last. Here's the last, hopeful final, design. I had to modify the steering wheel position sensor from the supplier,from resistive to Hall effect design and because setting the neutral point to a even 5.00 volts I made the input section adjustable to compensate. The oscillator section give me a triangular wave for use in PWM, the feed back injection is current feed back...

Read more about this article...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back