Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

For sale, X-Ray transformer Philips 451210494553 Easy Diagnost Eleva room xray unit main HV transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nielsquake

I know I don't have the right to post on this selling page as I don't have enough posts but due to the rarity of xformers I wanted to see if maybe it would be more helpful to sell it to a more direct audience of people who can actually use this thing in the first place and not burn it instantly for that matter so I thought this info might be of great usefulness to some people here. I have some connections to the medical world (My sister's boyfriend's dad has a company reselling medical electronics) and I was able to bargain with him a little on getting the price down. Normally these types of transformers are put on ebay and originate from small dental clinic type xray heads. This massive transformer originated from a large room type setup and I had great times using it for all sorts of stuff. It is made to be able to handle a throughput of 85KW so it really is a beast providing at least +75 KV and -75KV for a total potential difference of 150KV at over .2 amps.
I'm selling this because I have started my university and I no longer have time to do a lot of electronics stuff anymore so maybe one of you people here has more use for it.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
(for the mods, I have posted this in 2 forums because I dont know what is best, I already got a bid on it but as far as I know these things are pretty hard to come by so I just wanted to share)

I've allowed this in Buy and Sell But you should really have 10 posts or more..
Hey, thanks a lot. I have been active in other HV related forums and I do plan to post more. I also have a small youtube channel with videos about HV stuff so I will probably post more on here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back