Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

For Sale (UK) - Large sheets (130mm x 380mm) PCB Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

picbits

I have around 50 sheets of this to sell - its approximately 130mm by 380mm - slightly rough cut but nothing too bad.

It looks like FR-2 (Phenolic).

Single sided copper plated.

£1.50 per sheet and postage & packing at cost - I'm happy to cut it in half if you want it sent in a Jiffy Bag.

Collection is also welcome from the NN8 area

I won't post this overseas though - UK only I'm afraid.

Some calculations for another member who asked about postage :

The boards weigh approx 125g each.
Packaging - around the bare minimum to protect the boards in their full size is 250g

So the price of postage alone is :
2 boards + Packaging = 500g = £3.15 postage via 2nd Class recorded, £3.65 via 1st Class recorded
4 boards + Packaging = 750g = £3.15 postage via 2nd Class recorded, £3.65 via 1st Class recorded
6 boards + Packaging = 1Kg = £4.45 2nd rec and £5.25 1'st rec
10 boards + Packaging = 1.5Kg = £7.45 1'st rec

I could get 3 boards cut in half into a jiffy bag and sent as a Large Letter for £2.85 First Class Recorded (30p for the Jiffy bag !)

50 Sheets

Are these 50 sheets still available? If yes, let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back