Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

For kings of electronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutter

CAR ALARM CODE FINDER/DISARMER

Somebody could find me the plans free for this kit. Please it would largely be appreciated! Thank you!!

FLIP A SWITCH, WAIT 20 MINUTES AND CHIRP CHIRP. OPENS ALL 12BIT ALARM SYSTEMS WITH TYPICAL
PUSH BUTTON DELAYS

I would be very surprised if anyone on this forum responded with information on this subject as in most countries operation of such a unit is deemed a felony unless you are a bone fide locksmith, alarm installer/repairer, security consultant etc.

Note that I say operation - not ownership.

If it is a particular alarm you need to disable then contact the manufacturers and explain the problem. Some will help if you can prove ownership & some will not.

If they will not help you then go to your local car alarm installer and ask them to help.

If all this fails then SEARCH THE WEB.

You will have to pay for the plans and someone will have a record of your name and address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back