Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

For a change - something to relax - the perfect nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi all,

the past week has been hard for many of you (not for me, just enjoying retirement).

Here is something to light up your lifes.

Boncuk

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 250
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 305
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 211
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 249
Wow, there's something you don't see every day! Can you provide any links that explain those pictures? I'm sure it makes sense to someone =)

Hi Sceadwian,

I'm afraid I cannot provide a link. I got those pictures attached to an email from a friend in Germany.

Regards

Hans

What a dumb mother tiger- aren't animals aware of their own kind, let alone their own brood through their keen sense of smell? Weird, a tiger can smell its prey a mile away but it's fooled by a few piglets dressed in man-made fabric vests!:confused:

She's not fooled at all. She's just accepting of the situation.

These are zoo animals, not creatures in their natural habitat.

These are zoo animals, not creatures in their natural habitat.

Sort of like city people and activists who think 'animals are people too' and thus deserve the same treatment and lifestyle. :(

Fluffy wants her caviar and hourly backrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back